H made someone have a cane :(

Anaxelia

This has been bothering me a lot...you guys know how crazy it gets at bennys so..apparently I hit perc with my car but I didn’t mean to!! And now he’s walking around with a cane and I feel terrible..I don’t know what to do! He can definitely get treated to walk properly..he’s been saying it’s all my fault and I feel like shit honestly. 8B53A817-63A4-49BF-B3FE-E20EA6C71A21.gif.baceac4f02b79b9f7647ba95b365132b.gif

ALSO IM NOT THE WORST DRIVER IN THE CITY OK !! There’s people who just have no patience at bennys and that caused the incident but I really think it wasn’t me because I didn’t have pink hair! And he claimed I did so...ah idk. I’m just mad about this.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, Anaxelia said:

This has been bothering me a lot...you guys know how crazy it gets at bennys so..apparently I hit perc with my car but I didn’t mean to!! And now he’s walking around with a cane and I feel terrible..I don’t know what to do! He can definitely get treated to walk properly..he’s been saying it’s all my fault and I feel like shit honestly. 8B53A817-63A4-49BF-B3FE-E20EA6C71A21.gif.baceac4f02b79b9f7647ba95b365132b.gif

ALSO IM NOT THE WORST DRIVER IN THE CITY OK !! There’s people who just have no patience at bennys and that caused the incident but I really think it wasn’t me because I didn’t have pink hair! And he claimed I did so...ah idk. I’m just mad about this.

Wow H how could you.