Question about the Corruption rule

bonez9oh5

hey all, I'm just starting and building a couple characters I'd like to play, but I'm just wondering about the rules for LEOs regarding corruption. Is it possible to play an officer that, for example, has a drinking and gambling problem when off duty, does something to illegal, again off duty, and eventually gets thrown off the force? or would it be possible to have them, say, steal drugs from lockup and get busted?

My idea was to basically have two potential outcomes: 1) they get sober and become a great cop, get promoted; or 2) they take a turn for the worse, go broke, then lose their job. i know corruption is forbidden, I'm just wondering what falls under corruption. is it's just things like taking bribes and stuff like that or any law breaking while on duty sorry for the long post

Edited by bonez9oh5
adding tags

On 2/6/2022 at 12:00 PM, bonez9oh5 said:

hey all, I'm just starting and building a couple characters I'd like to play, but I'm just wondering about the rules for LEOs regarding corruption. Is it possible to play an officer that, for example, has a drinking and gambling problem when off duty, does something to illegal, again off duty, and eventually gets thrown off the force? or would it be possible to have them, say, steal drugs from lockup and get busted?

My idea was to basically have two potential outcomes: 1) they get sober and become a great cop, get promoted; or 2) they take a turn for the worse, go broke, then lose their job. i know corruption is forbidden, I'm just wondering what falls under corruption. is it's just things like taking bribes and stuff like that or any law breaking while on duty sorry for the long post

If being a bad cop is the route you want to go down then why not? I wouldn't steal from the business as it could get you black listed from all whitelisted jobs but nothing wrong with still doing crime and trying to get away with it.