• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • What is your Steam profile link? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199039648371/   How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM? Does not let me check how much I have in lucid but in fivem I have 3172 Hours   What is your Discord username? laughdied   How old are you? 20   What is the name of your character? Josh Finessing   How old is the character you are applying with? 20   What is the phone number of the character you are applying with? 3677303966   What is the background of your character? A guy who's trying to make it out of the slums in the city by any means crime/legally and is trying to find a job   What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations? I don't have any other job currently or any affiliations   Why do you want to be a pilot? I want to be a pilot because it seems fun to do fly planes and helicopters and a lot of people have recomended if i want to get a job it's best to be a pilot. I've been flying planes/helicopters in other cities for a while and I'd say I am a good pilot. The interactions with people ill aswell get with other people who are trying to fly to the island.   What makes you different from other individuals that are applying? I am a hardworker and I'd say I am a good pilot, I have flown planes since I started playing fivem and gta.   What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting? I have been flying planes since I started playing gta and fivem and I have learned it well.   How active can you be a week? 10-20Hours a week   Any additional questions? No.
    • What is your discord name? shinjitsu2431 What is your age? 22 How long have you been on Lucid City RP? over a year What is your in-game phone number? 310-731-2994 What is your roleplay name? Travis Falcon What country & region are you from? United States Mountain time How would you explain the duties of a Lawyer? Providing legal advice to include researching and analyzing law and regs knowing how to draft legal documents and most importantly representing my client and knowing how to navigate and negotiate the best terms for my client and holding true ethical value Do you have previous legal experience? If so, explain. Pre law major criminal justice with a second major at UVA Why do you want to be a lawyer? Growing up in a neighborhood where legal issues often went unresolved due to lack of proper representation I witnessed firsthand the injustices faced by his community. I saw the law not just as a set of rules, but as a powerful tool How are you different from other applicants? Personal Connection to Community Issues and the desire to improve the community. while some lawyers may focus narrowly on winning cases or achieving legal victories i care more about my client and their wants and needs How much time are you willing to invest as a lawyer? couple hrs a day a good chunk on my days off Does your character have a criminal record? no What is your current occupation on the server? freelancer Have you received any disciplinary actions in the past? If so, why were you disciplined, and what have you learned from that mistake? no Do you agree not to ask about the status of your application? Yes Do you agree to follow chain of command? Yes  
    • What is your Steam profile link? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990758016/   How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM? 81   What is your Discord username? curringtonenjoyer   How old are you? 18   What is the name of your character? Jayramay Jityalagen   How old is the character you are applying with? 24   What is the phone number of the character you are applying with? 3731164442   What is the background of your character? Jayramay jityalagen is a yooung man that grew up in stab city in a trailer with his abusive father and sick mother. as a young boy he flew crop planes to make ends meet and pay for his mothers medicine   What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations? trash man, lucid eats, electrician, scrap diver, social median only affiliation is to a small group of friends known as the flawda boys   Why do you want to be a pilot? my time in lucid city has be spent at a large array of establishments and jobs. There is one common theme I see at all establishments and careers especially the ones that involve cross island travel, It is hard. there is a severe lack of willing or able bodied pilots for morning travel. hiring me is not only the obvious decision from a moderation standpoint but also for the enjoyment of the players but the boosting of player numbers and advancement of the lucid economy   What makes you different from other individuals that are applying? im up at 7am U.S east time and I have an easy time interacting with people   What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting? lots of GTA online experience   How active can you be a week? 20hrs easily   Any additional questions? does one have to pay for their own planes? thank you for your consideration
    • Dante Machiavelli is new to Los Santos, his family is of Italian origin and used to be located in Liberty city. His father is a cop, his mother died in a hot-air balloon hijack when he was 6. He is still scarred. Dante is 25, has been struggling to find a job to hold on to for more than 4 months, and was recently a cab driver. He dreams of being a cop someday, but his dad wouldn't let his application go through in liberty city, that's why today Dante tries his luck in Los Santos. Dante has a light European / Italian accent, despite being born in the US, he is a bit guarded about himself among strangers, and has trust issues because of his dad shutting down his dreams, and because of the passing of his mom at the hands of Hot-air balloon terrorists. He has a strong sense of morals, and has never been on the wrong side of the law. But being subjected to the decadence of the city of "Saints" may shake his moral compass a bit.
  • Topics