• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Going to start off by saying where has the roleplay aspect of this city gone to... I have took a year off from the city to take care of things in my life and I have joined back expecting to be greeted by many old friends but no i am greeted by rdm , vdm and bunch of people saying what gang im in because of the color of my car and clothes i want to wear .people have become very disrespectful in this community. Only thing i have seen since i been back is shootings and gang people running around and gta driving and toxic people . i have yet been in a rp scenario because there is no roleplay left in this city. the population has died very much and i have only been back for 3-4 days , Lucid city is not what it used to be i do not consider this a great roleplay server anymore it is a gang server now. i seen on vibe that ems is doing gang stuff talking about turfs and banks like what in the world is going on now. and this is coming from someone with 1k hrs from a year ago. lucid city has died all the people i used to play with in this city or know of do not play this city anymore and i wonder why. ems has to have local ems because the population is so low that people cant be revived that want to play. And that takes away medical service jobs. i go on vibe and my post is still up top from 2 hrs ago ... thats how dead it has become  i do not know if there is lazyness involved or if the higherups dont care anymore or if the higherups want a gang server but this server was a great server and it should have not gone down hill like it should. i really hope a higher up reads this and takes it to someone really in charge of the city I WANT LUCID CITY BACK and im sure most OGS would love that as well if lucid became a roleplay server again you run down the road to grab your car and walking on the side walk and boom you get ran over by a lambo going 200mph everyone runs around in this city as if they are a chicken with their head cut off. and i know most of this is about the gangs but its the people that join as well this city has lured in the wrong group of people and all they want to do is roleplay they are in a gang and shoot people 24/7 and claim certain parts of the map and fight over who gets it like what the hell. this city has so much to offer and do but 85% choose gangs even whitelisted jobs have a gang. i am putting my opinion in and its to work on the city to make it a real roleplay server again because its a great server from the cars , jobs , scripts ect . Make a server dedicated to gangs and stuff such as 100k or die type of shit. lucid redzone server could be worked on and turned into a 100k or die server with gangs and violence and still have options to go into aim train and 1v1s and whatever they do with gangs such as turfs and usbs  NO ONE ROLEPLAYS IN THIS CITY NO MORE. its dead , if you want to fix it staff then take away the shit that caused the pop to drop and people to not like it anymore it will bring back great role-players and people that love and dedicated time into this city . maybe change it all up and do a wipe i dont care if i loose my vip cars and stuff i paid for with real money if this server makes a change for the better then im all in for what ever has to happen. and i was excited to finish my pc build and get back into lucid but now im server hoping trying to find a server thats just like how lucid used to be.                             Thank you for reading this...and please feel free to give your opinion on this                                                        Marlowe.  
    • What is your discord name? clebby19 What is your age? 21 How long have you been on Lucid City RP? 3 years Since 1.0 What is your in-game phone number? 310-031-2383 What is your roleplay name? Jeremiah Jones What country & region are you from? United States How would you explain the duties of a Lawyer? The duties of a Lawyer include guiding a client through their legal process and helping them make educated decisions. Furthermore, a Lawyer is responsible for staying within the ethical rules of the city. A Lawyer also needs to abide by the client. Do you have previous legal experience? If so, explain. I do not. But, I am eager to learn and to grow. Why do you want to be a lawyer? I want to be a lawyer so that I can help out the people of Lucid City. I want to be able to advocate for the fairness and justice that is needed within our city. I have a strong passion for our legal system and want to help carry out and interpret the law How are you different from other applicants? I am different from other applicants because I am very experienced within the city. I have been around for a long time and can identify in city what is right and what is wrong. I have a very strong work ethic and pride in what in what I do. How much time are you willing to invest as a lawyer? 5-10 hours a week at least Does your character have a criminal record? No What is your current occupation on the server? Budtender at BlazeIt Have you received any disciplinary actions in the past? If so, why were you disciplined, and what have you learned from that mistake? I do not believe so Do you agree not to ask about the status of your application? Yes Do you agree to follow chain of command? Yes  
    • REFUND DENIED - This is being denied due to no response in time.
    • REFUND DENIED - This is being denied due to no response in time.
    • After reviewing your application, the General Legal Counsel has decided to deny your application. Please do not be discouraged, as you can reapply 14 days after your denial. Please keep in mind that the legal team has a very high standard, and we require a well written and thoughtful application before you can start the multi-stage process of becoming a lawyer on LCRP.   We encourage you to review your application and reapply if you remain interested.
  • Topics