• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • What is your discord name? flash#7015 What is your age? 18 How long have you been on Lucid City RP? 9 months What is your in-game phone number? 3930391505 What is your roleplay name? Fireman Sam What country & region are you from? england How would you explain the duties of a Lawyer? the duties of a lawyer in lucid city is to be there to help people off what they might need helping with Do you have previous legal experience? If so, explain. no i do not Why do you want to be a lawyer? Many people have told me i would be good at it so i wonted to give it a shot and see how i would so and show the other lawyers that i am the man for the job How are you different from other applicants? becouse ive been told by many people i would be the man foe this job and i think if you give me a chance i can show you how good i am How much time are you willing to invest as a lawyer? all day everyday whenever Does your character have a criminal record? not anymore What is your current occupation on the server? a law abiding citizen Have you received any disciplinary actions in the past? If so, why were you disciplined, and what have you learned from that mistake? no Do you agree not to ask about the status of your application? Yes Do you agree to follow chain of command? Yes  
    • You need to create a ban appeal, in the ban appeals section of the forums.
    • 69Trashed69 or Trashed and idk when i first tried to join it says you banned because your account is to young so and now 2 weeks later i still cant join 
    • What is your discord name? .juiceblender What is your age? 18 How long have you been on Lucid City RP? 10-11 Months What is your in-game phone number? 3300555117 What is your roleplay name? Noah Payne What country & region are you from? United Arab Emirates How would you explain the duties of a Lawyer? The duties of lawyers is to give legal recommendations and assist their clients with any problems or issues they face/faced. As well as offer legal advice to the citizens or provide a service like a name change for example. Do you have previous legal experience? If so, explain. I have been a police officer on the Lucid City Whitelisted server Why do you want to be a lawyer? I want to be lawyer so i can assist people and give them legal recommendations, like people needing assistance with any issues they face by the Department of Public Safety. I am ready to spend my time learning and adapting to the judicial department and How are you different from other applicants? I will present myself in a manner that does not bring discredit to the department. I will be professional at all times, I have good mental health, and I am very fast-learning. I will never engage in acts of corruption or bribery and I will cooperate with How much time are you willing to invest as a lawyer? 20+ Hours a week Does your character have a criminal record? No What is your current occupation on the server? Unemployed. Have you received any disciplinary actions in the past? If so, why were you disciplined, and what have you learned from that mistake? I havent. Do you agree not to ask about the status of your application? Yes Do you agree to follow chain of command? Yes  
  • Topics